Klook.com

Sunday, June 25, 2017

, , ,

Joo Haknyeon brought a real pig to his live broadcastㅋㅋㅋ

Ah, I can't stop laughingㅋㅋㅋ

At first, I thought he brought a pig-shaped doll. But suddenly he said that his pig just ate something and it had something around its mouth, so he wiped it off. I stopped doing everything for 5 seconds and thought, "What..", before finally figuring things out and burst out laughingㅋㅋㅋㅋ
He's really something else..ㅋㅋㅋ


[+1,278][-30]

1. [+250][-7] He said the piglet he brought was born two days ago..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He kept on caressing it throughout the broadcast, I really like the chemistry between themㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+216][-4] Crazy.. That was a real pig..???ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought that was a dollㅋㅋㅋ He's so freaking cuteㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+203][-6] I'm so jealous of that pigletㅠㅠ Haknyeon hugged it..ㅠㅠ

4. [+105][-0] I'm also a pig.. A 18 years old pig.. I want to know how it feels like to be hugged by Haknyeon..

5. [+90][-1] That was a real pigㅋㅋ It was born two days agoㅋㅋ It's so adorable to see him showering the pig with all of his loveㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+88][-0] That's funny but this one is funnier..ㅋㅋ
Manager: *whispers* Read the comments
Haknyeon: *reads the comments*

Manager: *whispers* Say thank you
Haknyeon: Thank you!!

Manager: *whispers* Ask them to press the heart button.
Haknyeon: Please press the heart button~~~

Joo Haknyeon is an avatarㅋㅋㅋㅋ
The killing part is:

Manager: *whispers* Say that you will take a lot of pictures of Jeju Island
Haknyeon: *whispers* I can't hear you.. (to the managerㅋㅋㅋ)

7. [+75][-2] This one tooㅋㅋㅋ He pretends to scratch his eyes but he's actually reading the script he wrote on the palm of his handㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+64][-0] He said his hobby is to feed the pigsㅋㅋㅋ The pig looks so pink, probably because it was born 2 days ago..?

9. [+52][-2] Just a few days ago, there were a lot of negative posts about himㅠㅠ It's just like he flew straight to heaven from hell..

10. [+46][-0] It's my first time being jealous of a pig..

trazy.com