Klook.com

Sunday, June 25, 2017

,

It's really weird how women say this word so often..

"Ah~ I'm hungry.."
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Seriously, though.. I think they say it at least once in every 30 minutes..


-There are some people who say that out of their habits..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Me..ㅋㅋㅋ It becomes a habit..

-Me too..ㅋㅋㅋ I always say it when I'm tired, and when I realize it, I think to myself.. 'What am I talking about'..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Not just 'I'm hungry', but also 'I'm sleepy..'

-That's so true..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. Are you saying that men don't do this..?

-For me, I have a habit of saying 'I want to go home..' I even say it when I'm at home, my parents nag me a lot because of thatㅋㅋㅋ

-It's just a habit..ㅋㅋ I always say 'I'm hungry..' 'I'm tired..' 'I'm sleepy..' even if I don't mean it..ㅋㅋ

-There are some people who have a habit of saying 'I want to go home..' too..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm in my senior year and that's the reason why I have a habit of saying 'I'm tired..'

-I even say it even when I'm in the middle of eating something..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I just said it as I scroll down this post..

-Whoa.. I'm getting goosebumps, I literally just said it before I click this post..

-Are you talking about me?

-That's me.. Ah.. My life is ruinedㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's my habit..ㅋㅋ Plus 'I want to go home..'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com