Klook.com

Thursday, June 22, 2017

,

I got a text from my friend.. Don't you think it's his suicide note?

Friend: Hey
Friend: It's already the time for us to say good bye
Friend: Let's meet again in our next life..
Friend: Hey, thank you, I'm sorry, thank you, thank you, thank you, I love you. Please don't be sad once you find out that I'm already gone.
Friend: Please keep me in your mind, don't forget me.
OP: ?
OP: Why are you acting like this?

I'm in shock.. We often joke around together but that text bothers me so much, it sounds like a suicide note.. Is he just joking around with me? It's true that we often joke around but I feel like something's strange.. He turned off his phone, for your information.. This crazy brat;; He lives alone and if I go to where he lives because of this message and turns out he's just joking, will I look like a fool? My other friends are already asleep, that's why I'm uploading this on Pann.. What if he really commits suicide..?

+) The best comment says the truth..

[+191][-22]

1. [+71][-2] If that guy's name is IJY (initial), he really did commit suicide. I know him since we go to the same school. He's in his first year of high school, it was told that he jumped from his apartment in 11th floor..

2. [+60][-0] He's a psycho if he jokes around like that.. But if he's not that kind of guy, then you should go to where he lives as soon as possible!ㅠㅠ

3. [+33][-0] I'm usually a silent reader but.. So what happened, OP-ya?ㅠㅠ He's a stranger to me but I'm worried for him.. Please give us an update..

4. [+14][-0] I will let this off if it's just a fake post.. Go and delete this post as soon as possible..

5. [+12][-0] Tell us what happened..

6. [+12][-0] Are you crazy? Go and check him as soon as possible if you know where he lives!!

7. [+11][-1] Isn't he Im Joonyoung..?

8. [+8][-1] OP-ya, please give us an update if you see this comment.. What actually happened?

9. [+6][-0] You're saying that the best comment says the truth..?

10. [+6][-0] First of all, just go to where he lives.. It doesn't matter if it's just a joke or not. You might regret it if you don't go now..

trazy.com