Klook.com

Thursday, June 22, 2017

, , , , ,

Hwang Minhyun in front of his mom

He's literally a baby in front of his mom..
It hurts my heart so much to see Hwang Minhyun, who's famous for having no tears since he was never seen crying before, crying so hard in front of his mom..


[+415][-3]

1. [+84][-0] Is that his older sister in the back..? They look exactly the same..

2. [+67][-0] I think Minhyun, his mother, and also his sister have a really calm personality.. Even when the cameras shot them, they didn't mind and just kept on crying in silence.. Minhyun-ah, choose to walk on the flowery paths..

3. [+46][-0] His sister is totally the male version of him..

4. [+29][-0] He looks so charismatic on the show but after seeing him crying in front of his mom, I realize that he's just a 23 years old baby.. You've worked hard, Minhyun.. Let's only walk on the flowery paths..

5. [+26][-2] His older sister is so freaking beautiful..ㅜㅜ

6. [+23][-0] His mom is gorgeous..

7. [+14][-1] Minhyun's older sister is so freaking beautiful..

8. [+12][-0] Minhyun-ah.. Stay strong.. Don't cry, you have to do well during Wanna One' promotions.. And then you can come back to Nu'est after 1 year and a half!

9. [+8][-1] Look at his visuals.. He looks like the male lead characters you usually see in dramas;; It hurts my heart a lot to see him crying, but I get distracted by how handsome he is.. I keep on thinking 'Ah.. He's so freaking handsome..' and can't get emotional because of it..

10. [+6][-1] I feel sorry towards Minhyun.. I hope he will do well during Wanna One's promotions.. I'm really worried for him..
trazy.com