Klook.com

Thursday, June 22, 2017

, ,

CLC Jang Yeeun's Kakao Story post about judging a woman's looks

과거 일반인 여성 외모비하한 CLC장예은 카스글 JPG | 인스티즈
'I just arrived at the library and saw an ugly woman sitting with 5 handsome men.
This world is so unfair.'
Friend 1: 'I know right.. Who's that b*tch..'
Friend 2: 'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This world has always been that unfair..'
Jang Yeeun: 'I seriously hate to see that sight.. I want to grab her hair and throw her to North Korea..'

과거 일반인 여성 외모비하한 CLC장예은 카스글 JPG | 인스티즈
과거 일반인 여성 외모비하한 CLC장예은 카스글 JPG | 인스티즈
과거 일반인 여성 외모비하한 CLC장예은 카스글 JPG | 인스티즈



-Whoa..

-Hul..

-Oh boy..

-Is this real..? I can't tell if that's really her account or not..

-There's a reason why CLC can't hit big..

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThat's amazing^^

-Seunghee-ya.. Run away from Cube..

-Hul..ㅜㅜ Why would she say such thing about other people's looks.. And what shocks me the most is how her friend agrees to what she said..

-Ah.. I didn't know she was in CLC..

-Hul.. Are you sure this is real and not edited..?

-Her friends' comments are more shocking to me..ㅋㅋ If she posted that in 2012, it means she was 15 years old back then..

-I really like Oh Seunghee but she can't hit big because her teammate keeps on making mess.. What a pity..

-I remember how she addressed my boys, who are her seniors, with an informal way..ㅋㅋㅋ And now she's getting herself in another controversy..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com