Klook.com

Saturday, April 22, 2017

, ,

The trainee who makes everyone gasp when they see this close up of him that only lasts for 0.5 secs.



-He's handsomeㅠㅠ He's really handsomeㅠㅠ

-Wow.. His nose, his lips, everything about him is perfect..

-Ha Seongwoo? Ha Seongwoon? Am I right?
  -It's Kwon Hyunbin!

-He kind of reminds me with Monsta X's Shin Hoseok..

-I agree.. I can't close my mouth..

-He reminds me of Jooheon..

-I think he will look perfect if he fixs his eyebrows..

-He's really handsome but he just.. got no talents..ㅠㅠㅠ

-It's YGK+'s Kwon Hyunbin.. He currently ranks at #22, please save him..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Hyunbin-ah, let's debut..ㅠㅠㅠ 

-I literally gasped when I first saw that gif..

-He looks like the mixture of Zico and Jooheon!!

-He looks like Nam Taehyun..

-Hyunbin-ah.. Let's debut, I know you can do it. Fighting!

-Whoa.. He looks like the main characters you usually see in manga comics..

-He looks like the mixture of Jooheon and Wonho..

-He looks like the characters you usually see in The Sims..

-He's so freaking handsome..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I can see Nam Taehyun in his face..ㅠㅠ He just needs to practice a little bit more, and he will be flawless!

-Whoa.. His lips, his nose.. They're all perfect..

-I got goosebumps when I saw this gif.. He's really handsome..ㅠㅠ

-He's my friend's friendㅠㅠ I'm rooting for him, let's debut!
trazy.com