Klook.com

Friday, March 24, 2017

, ,

The reason why celebrities are able to smile all day long

Caption: 'They've been smiling all day long(, though..?)'
Haha: Because they pay us in the end
Noh Hongchul: They give us a lot of money


-It's really hard to keep smiling all day long.. They're amazingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That must be really nice..

-Look at their expressionsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-But still, they're amazing for that..

-'They give us a lot of money'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They're being honestㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can imagine how hard it is to keep smiling all day long.. It must be not easy for them..

-That sounds funny and sad at the same timeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Look at their reactionsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Haha is so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah.. I seeㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wouldn't mind to keep smiling all day if I got paid for thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Part-time workers are also getting paid but they barely smile..

-I once did a part-time work that require me to smile all day long and my lips actually hurt a lot because of that..

-They might laugh it off like that, but I'm sure they're actually having a hard time behind those smiles..

-It's really funny how he says that while raising both of his thumbs up..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com