Klook.com

Sunday, January 1, 2017

,

What if Train to Busan happened in real life?

Will you just surrender, or kill your ownself before the zombie catches you?
Or will you survive until the end?

[+158][-7]

1. [+132][-3] I'm just going to lock myself in my house.. There's no way the zombies would take the elevatorelevator and knock on my door, right?

2. [+119][-0] I always think about things like this when I blank out during classesㅋㅋㅋ Like how would I avoid the zombies, what would my family do when it happens, etcㅋㅋㅋ I'm such a trash.. I usually end up not listening to what the teacher's talking..

3. [+114][-1] I would wear this thing, run away, and survive until the end no matter what.

4. [+90][-2] I noticed that people really hate Kim Euisung in the movie. But let's be real, if it really happened in real life, it would be really hard to find heroic people like Ma Dongseok and Jung Yumi. We probably would see tons of people who act like how Kim Euisung does in the movie. 

5. [+75][-48] Honestly, I think I would act like how Kim Euisung does..? I probably would be super selfishㅋㅋㅋㅋ But I think I would live long just like how Kim Euisung ends up in the movieㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+66][-0] I would lock myself and my family in the house, I'll close and lock all the doors and windows, and just stay still there in silence. But if it happened when I was taking a public transportation, I would fight. But if I'm already at the point where it's too hard to fight and impossible to survive, I probably just would kill myself.

7. [+58][-0] I know this sounds weird, but I wonder how it feels like to get bitten by a zombie, end up becoming one of them, and running after humans to bite them.. It was really sad just by watching them in movies..

8. [+54][-1] I probably can't be a hero like Ma Dongseok, but I wouldn't act selfish like Kim Euisung..

9. [+45][-1] I would be really scared if it happened in real life.. And I probably just would let the zombies bite me, but it must be hurt so f*cking much..

10. [+42][-0] It's better just to stay at home and starve myself to death.
trazy.com