Klook.com

Friday, January 20, 2017

Two male idols whose eye makeups for Seoul Music Awards became the hot issue of the town

1. Exo's Baekhyun
It was 2013. His burgundy eye makeup suited him really well until the point it became the most talked topic everywhere. It becomes the best and also the legendary male idol eye make up.
말 많았던 두 남돌의 서가대 메이크업 | 인스티즈

2. Seventeen's Wonwoo
It was 2016. Seventeen's Wonwoo, who came to the awards ceremony to get their award, also became a hot topic because of his eye makeup. He gained the title 'Hallucinations Guy' after performing on Seoul Music Awards with Jang Jane.
말 많았던 두 남돌의 서가대 메이크업 | 인스티즈
말 많았던 두 남돌의 서가대 메이크업 | 인스티즈
말 많았던 두 남돌의 서가대 메이크업 | 인스티즈

Their burgundy eye makeup are legendary.


-My Hallucinations Guy..ㅠㅠ

-Neonu-ya.. I love you..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Baekhyun's eye make up for Seoul Music Awards '13 was really legendary..

-My Wonwoo..ㅠㅠ My Hallucinations Guy..ㅠㅠ

-Baekhyun-ah.. I love you..!!!

-I love the Hallucinations Guy..ㅠㅠ

-They suit that eye make up really well.. I was taken aback when I first saw them..

-As expected from the Hallucinations Guy..

-Baekhyun's eye make up was legendary.. I remember a lot of beauty youtubers doing his eye makeup after it became a hot topic..

-Whoa.. Wonwoo is really handsome..ㅠㅠ

-Baekhyun and Wonwoo!! They both look really handsome..

-Both are my biases..ㅠㅠ They look really handsome..ㅠㅠ

-Oh oh.. I have to watch their videos..

-Wonwoo-ya..ㅠㅠ

-I clicked this post to see the Hallucinations Guy..ㅠㅠ

-Why is Wonwoo called 'The Hallucinations Guy"..?

-I agree..ㅠ
trazy.com