Klook.com

Friday, January 20, 2017

, , , , ,

The male idols who couldn't help but admire Black Pink's visuals on Golden Disc

블랙핑크 보고 "예쁘다"감탄한 남자 아이돌들 | 인스티즈
CNBlue's Jonghyun and Block B's Zico's reactions to Black Pink's stage became the hot topic of the town.

The look on Jonghyun's face changed as soon ad Black Pink performed on stage. When Jennie's face was on the big screen, Jonghyun was seen mouthing "She's so pretty.. Pretty" to Zico who sat next to him and Zico replied back "She's pretty" as an answer. They were also seen enjoying the song by nodding their heads according to the song's rhythm.


-It's so cute how they moved their whole body along with the rhythmㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Jiho-ya..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They're so cute..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Woo Jiho.. Close your eyes..

-As expected from my girls' visuals..

-I'm really jealous of them.. They got to see pretty girls right in front of their eyes, and when they look in the mirror, they get to see their own cute faces..

-Guys.. Would you please close your eyes..?

-Jonghyun was totally into it and he looked really cuteㅋㅋㅋ But I think he mouthed "Pretty" when Jisoo's face was seen on the screen, not Jennie's..

-Jiho-ya.. You're pretty as wellㅠㅠㅠㅠ My baby is pretty..ㅠㅠ

-Join the fandom..

-They're so cute..ㅋㅋㅋ But they must be feeling embarassed to know that they got recorded when they were busy admiring the girls' visuals..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Jonghyun is so freaking cute in this videoㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm really jealous of Jiho.. He got to see Black Pink performing in front of his eyes..

-Well.. Jennie is indeed really pretty..

-Where can I watch the full video..?ㅠㅠ

-That's how every men react to Black Pink's stages..

-Our Jiho must be really happy since he got an award today..

-'Ah.. She's really pretty..' 'She's pretty..'

-I would act the same way if I ever got to see Black Pink performing right in front of my eyes.. No.. I would probably go speechless..

-I know right..My princesses are really pretty..ㅠㅠ

-Woo Jiho.. Why are you so cute..
trazy.com