Klook.com

Friday, January 6, 2017

, , ,

Pledis Girlz finally announced their new name + the meaning of it + official twitter

Their new name is Pristin.

+) The meaning of it:
The word Pristin comes from 'Prismatic' and 'Elastin', with this name, they hope to become the best stars by shining as individuals.

+) Official twitter:
방금 공개 된 플레디스걸즈 새 이름 +)뜻 +)공식트위터 | 인스티즈


-Pledis Girlz sounds better..

-Oh.. Really..??

-It reminds me of the word 'elastin'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why did they use pink and blue for the logo's color.. They know Seventeen uses the same one, why did they have to give Pristin the similar ones..?

-Am I the only one who finds the new name is pretty..?

-Seems like Pledis really loves to add 'Tin/Teen' in the name of their groups..

-Seventeen Pristin Teen Teen Teen..

-I just hope the nicknames for this group won't sound similar to Seventeen's..

-It reminds me of Pristine..

-It sounds good..<3

-My friend..ㅠㅠ She prays everyday so that Pledis will give this group a really beautiful name..ㅋㅋㅋ But it will sound better as the time passes by, right?

-Pledis.. Please...

-They look like Seventeen way too much.. Why are they using pink-blue for their colors..?

-I think it's the shortened words for Princess+Teen..

-Pristin..ㅠㅠㅠ Let's debut!ㅠㅠㅠ

-Pristin.. That sounds really goodㅋㅋㅋ

-I guess I'm still used to see them as 'Pledis Girlz'.. But it's okay, the new name sounds niceㅠㅠ

-I didn't know they have 10 members in their group..

-It sounds nice.. But I have a feeling Pledis is going to push them as 'Seventeen's sister group, judging by how they put 'Tin' in their name..

-It sounds nice but I'm still not used to it..

-Congratulations girls!!ㅠㅠㅠ

-Pristin somehow reminds me of princesses! It sounds nice, I like it..



???Pristin sounds really nice imo.... im ready to be slayed yES siyeon is finally debuting i ckanfksldnklsd im stanning pristin
trazy.com