Klook.com

Friday, January 6, 2017

, ,

Jungkook still manages to look good even from unflattering angles



-He's really handsome..

-Whoa.. He's defying the law of selfie angles..

-I mean.. How could he still manage to look handsome even from that angle..

-His nose is really nice..

-You're so handsome, Jungkook-ah..ㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. I literally gasped when I first saw this picture..

-My baby is so adorable..ㅠㅠ

-He's too handsome..

-That's my man, Jungkook..

-Ah.. So this was Jungkook..

-That's the picture I use for my Kakaotalk's background.

-I'm pretty sure that's a really unflattering angle.. What happened..

-I'm not his fan, but I'm falling in love with him..

-He's really handsome.. You're mine.. (wrote that in English)

-Ugh.. I think I have to marry him..

-Whoa.. Please.. marry me..

-As expected from golden maknae..ㅜㅜ

-Hul.. I was lying down on my bed when I saw this pic..

-Look at my baby's nose..

-Whoa.. His nose is really to die for!!

-Angles don't matter for handsome people like him..

-His lips are reeeeallly beautiful..

-That's my lockscreen..

trazy.com