Klook.com

Thursday, December 15, 2016

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

Which one of these male idols would you choose as your husband?

Hello! Which one of these male idols would you choose as your husband? 
You can be biased here, because I think it will be hard not to be biased..ㅎㅎ 
Anyway, choose one!

1. Exo's Sehun
He's kind, but he has a little bit of tsundere vibes in him.
He's also really cute, he makes your heart flutters a lot.. and he's also really handsomeㅜㅜ
The only disadvantage is that he's too obsessed with you.
He'll follow you out even if you're just going to meet your friends, he also doubts you a lot.
It's almost impossible for you to go out aloneㅜㅜ

2. VIXX's Ken
He treats you really nice.
He takes a really good care of you, especially when you're sick. He'll go out to buy you medicines, he stays by your side..ㅠㅠ
The only disadvantage is that he's too kind, he always lend his money to other people, he gets scammed a lot, and he's really gullible.

3. Infinite's L
He went to the same high school with you, that's why he knows you very wellㅠㅠ
And he never fails to get you a heart attack just by smiling at you..
He likes to caress your headㅠㅠㅠ
The only disadvantage is that he's a Mama Boy.......

4. BTS' Jin
He's older than you.
He treats you really nice, he cooks you foodㅠㅠ
He also takes you to your office every morning and picks you up after you finish your work.
The only disadvantage is that he's an unemployed man. So you're the only one who earns money in the family, it's kind of hard for you.. financially.

5. BTOB's Changsub
He jokes a lot and a little bit mischievous, but he cares about small and little things about you.
He also has this reversal charms.
He oftens give you surprises. 
The only disadvantage is that he's really lazy, you're the only one who does all the chores.

6. Seventeen's Mingyu
He's younger than you!!!
But he doesn't call you 'Noona'ㅠ And he keeps on making your heart skips a beatㅠㅠㅠ
His father is the president of a big companyㄷㄷ That's why he buys you everything you want, he treats your colleagues dinner, etcㅠㅠ
The only disadvantage is that he's really really busy, he rarely stays at homeㅠㅠ 
He only comes home twice in a weekㅜ You'll be super lonely.

Am I imagining too far? These guys won't just be your boyfriend, but your husbandㅋㅋㅋ What a nonsense postㅋㅋㅋ But still, choose one! This is just.. something that is impossible to happen..

[+20][-0]

1. [+81][-9] I'll choose.. Oh.. Oh Sehun.. Hooni, I love you..

2. [+61][-18] It's okay, I can earn money on my own.. My husband is Kim Seokjin..

3. [+53][-15] I think Kim Seokjin will cook me a lot of nice food if he was my husband.

4. [+42][-3] Sehun-ah.. Please get obsessed with meㅠㅠ

5. [+29][-2] Sehun-ah.. I'm okay with your obession of me..

6. [+23][-2] If he was my husband, I'll carry him with me everywhere..

7. [+18][-4] I know Baekhyun is not in the list but I don't mind dying everyday because of this look on his face that I get to see every morning..

8. [+15][-2] Sehun-ah.. Please get obsessed with me..

9. [+14][-3] I've considered this seriously and I'll choose Kim Seokjin.. I'll probably die everytime he hugs me.. He's also really good at cooking..

10. [+13][-1] I want my future kids and grandkids to have good genes like himㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com