Klook.com

Sunday, December 25, 2016

, , , , ,

What kind of face do you prefer?

Innocent, pure, pretty, the type of face that makes people want to protect you.

Girlcrush vibes, the type of face that looks like cat, chic.

[+303][-346]

1. [+120][-4] Jiho.. She looks chic and innocent at the same time..

2. [+103][-20] I don't know who's the girl in the second picture but I really like that type of face..

3. [+102][-46] Women really admire faces like Jung Chaeyeon's.. But of course, they also like faces like Jiho's as well..

4. [+42][-3] The first one without any doubt.. Innocent faces never get divided opinions from people, especially men.. They really like women who look innocent and pure..

5. [+35][-0] Women really love faces like Jiho's..

6. [+30][-1] Jiho.. Jiho is so freaking pretty..

7. [+21][-0] Jung Chaeyeon.. I really like women who look innocent..ㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+21][-0] I personally like faces like Jiho's more.. She looks like fox and it gives off a tough vibes to her.. I like it so muchㅠㅠ

9. [+18][-0] Jiho.. She's totally my typeㅠㅠ While faces like Jung Chaeyeon's are usually more popular among men..

10. [+17][-0] 2

trazy.com