Klook.com

Monday, December 26, 2016

, ,

The male idol whose acting skills are better than expected

생각보다 연기를 잘하는 아이돌 | 인스티즈

is Yook Sungjae

He's good at singing, tall, handsome, young and even good at acting.

생각보다 연기를 잘하는 아이돌 | 인스티즈
생각보다 연기를 잘하는 아이돌 | 인스티즈
Are you happy now because you're flawless!!!


-So cuteㅠㅠㅠ

-That's my Sungjae..<3

-There's literally nothing that he can't do.. The guy with thousands of skills..

-I watch him in Goblin and he looks really handsome there..

-There's one thing that he doesn't have.. That's me<3

-Now all he has to do is to take me away..

-He's really good at acting.. Deokhwa is the best..

-Deokhwa is really charming..ㅠㅠㅠ

-He's such a scammer..ㅠㅠ He has everything..ㅠㅠ

-He got a good humour sense, singing skills, acting skills and on top of that.. He also has a really handsome face.. What the-- He has it all..

-Our Jae<3 I'm happy because he gets a lot of love no matter where he goes..<3

-He doesn't have that one thing.. Credit card..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-There's one thing that he can't do.. Making a good use of his precious face..

-He's also very witty and funny..

-I agree..ㅠㅠ

-He even has a very nice voice. But please, stop talking pictures with your derp faces..ㅠㅠ

-And he doesn't have any scandalous or controversial past.. He's perfect..

-Please love our Dyedye a lot..ㅠㅠ

-He's really perfect..

-He was born to be a celebrity..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Deokhwa is so cute..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't watch dramas so I can't judge his acting skills, but people around me keep on praising him.. They say he's really good at acting..
trazy.com