Klook.com

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

, , , , , ,

The hit songs of minor girlgroups

1. DIA's Somehow
Kwangsoo's girlgroups are really good with dance songs.
This song reminds me of T-Ara and Five Dolls, and I think this is the best song that DIA has released so far, they suited the concept really well.. I really hope they will release more songs like Somehow in the future.. I mean it..

2. Brave Girls' High Heels
This group is already into 7 years since their debut. I loved their song, 'Easily', that they released on 2011 but I don't know any of their songs other than thatㅠㅠ And they came back with a song that was produced by Brave Brothers, I have to admit that the song is really addicting. A lot of fans said that this song would have won #1 if it was given to AOAㅠㅠ Anyway, this song ranked #70 on Melon, eventhough it dropped quickly after that.. (The highest rank that Brave Girls' song has ever ranked)

3. Sonamoo's I Like U Too Much
Honestly, their songs are not really my type, especially Cushion. Their lyrics are really hard to understand, just like F(x)'s songs.. But this song is really really goodㅠㅠ The title is a little bit cringeworhty but I gave it a try anyway and it turns out to be a really nice song.. The point of this song is that 'Yoohoo~' part.. I spent the whole summer listening to this song..

4. Laboum's Shooting Love
People will think of Aalow Aalow or Fresh Adventure when it comes to Laboum but I personally like Shooting Love more than those twoㅠㅠ I've liked this song since the first time I heard it.. Both the MV and the song are really nice, but why didn't they rank in the top 100?ㅠㅠ Laboum always come up with good songs but how come they haven't hit big yet?.. This might sound random but ZN is so freaking pretty.. (I like ZNㅎㅎㅋ)

5. Pledis Girlz's Roller Coaster
This is not an official song but it's a really nice song.. They would've hit big if they debuted with this song.. The lyrics are so cute and it's really addictingㅠㅠ I hope they'll debut with a better song next year..

6. CLC's No Oh Oh
Pepe was their best song before this song came out, but after this song came out.. I started to think that this is their best songㅠㅠ The song sounded confusing to me at first, I wasn't really interested, but after listening to it a few times, I started to like this song.. Especially Jang Yeeun..? Her rap part and also Oh Seunghee's partㅠㅠ CLC is one of the girlgroups that I hope to hit big in the futureㅠㅠ

And also, WJSN's Good Night, Poten's Severely, The Ark's The Light, etc..
There are a lot of minor girlgroups with good songs..

[+109][-4]

1. [+40][-2] I have to agree with CLC's No Oh Oh.. Their live stages were really good.

2. [+39][-3] Laboum and Sonamoo always come back with good songs but they never rank high..

3. [+27][-1] I agree with DIA's Somehow, Sonamoo's I Like U Too Much, and CLC's No Oh Oh..

4. [+20][-0] I know it's a little bit.. mean.. to call this group 'minor', but Oh My Girl's best song is Closer.. It's too bad that it didn't get a lot of popularity..

5. [+15][-3] I really hope CLC will hit big in the future.. It would be a pity if they can't hit big just because of one small mistake, they have the talents, the skills, the looks, they have it all.. Their pasts may be not really good but they're doing just fine in the industry.. CLC, fighting!! Side note: I'm a Melody.

6. [+13][-0] The Ark's The Light is a really good song.. The MV and the song are different from any other girlgroups.. I 100% sure they could've hit big.. It's such a pity that they have to end up this way..

7. [+13][-0] Roller Coasterㅠㅠㅠ Pledis Girlz's songㅠㅠㅠ That's the song that Bumzu and Woozi produced, I love it so much.. I love Pledis Girlz so much..

8. [+12][-0] Roller Coaster was produced by Seventeen's Woozi, they're from the same company..

9. [+12][-0] EXID's Every Night, the song that they release before they hit big..

10. [+12][-1] I'm a Cube's fan and I love all of CLC's songs.. I wish CLC all the best..ㅠㅠ


trazy.com