Klook.com

Saturday, December 24, 2016

, ,

The female idol who got accepted in Hankuk University of Foreign Studies today

오늘자 한국외대 합격한 신 브레인 아이돌 | 인스티즈
오늘자 한국외대 합격한 신 브레인 아이돌 | 인스티즈
is Wonder Girls' Hyelim
She got accepted in Department of English for International Conferences and Communication or also known as EICC through the rolling admission.
She admits that she has always been interested in translating and interpreting, I'm really looking forward to her!
I think she will do well in that department since the only language that they use is English and she's fluent in English..


-Whoa.. EICC..

-Hul.. That's really amazing..

-How old is Hyelim, though? Why does she start attending university at her age..? But that means she's still willing to learn more, and that's really cool..

-Whoa.. Congratulations!! She's really famous for being really good at foreign languages, fighting!!

-S.. She's my junior..

-Whoaㅋㅋㅋ My friend also goes to the same department..

-Whoa.. That's really cool..

-Amazing.. I got rejected from Hankuk University of Foreign Studies twice..

-The real definition of Girl Crush..

-Hul.. I heard she also speaks Chinese..

-Wow, I'm sure it's not going to be easy though.. She also speaks Chinese, doesn't she? And after reading the post, it seems like it's a great choice since she has interest in the department since a long time ago..

-Whoa.. I applied for that department and got rejected this year..

-Whoa.. That's cool.. That's the university of my dream..

-I got rejected from that department last year..

-Hul.. I also got accepted in the same university, but different department!

-Hul.. I've always wanted to go to that university..ㅎㅎ

-She goes to the same university with Park Kyung's Noona..

-Hul.. I also got accepted in the same school and the same department.. This is so coolㅋㅋ

-Is she a foreigner?
  -No.. She's Korean!ㅠㅠ

-That's my Lim! I'm so proud of her..ㅠㅠ

-I wonder what classes are she going to take.. I'm going to follow her all the time..
trazy.com