Klook.com

Friday, December 9, 2016

The best idol MVs in my opinion

SNSD: I Got A Boy, The Boys (The count of views that both videos have are over 100,000,000.. That's really amazing, that's why I can't choose one..)

Wonder Girls: Why So Lonely, Tell Me (Tell Me is a really good MV, I fell in love with it since the first time I saw it)

GFriend: Rough (I was confused whether to choose this or Navillera)

Red Velvet: Ice Cream Cake (I really like MV with pastel color<3)

Twice: Cheer Up (Because Sana's part that goes Sha Sha Sha is really cuteㅎ)

Mamamoo: You're The Best (I mostly listen to their songs, I don't know much about their MVsㅠ)

Lovelyz: My Destiny (For You is also a really good MV!)

T-Ara: Roly Poly (They have a lot of MVs, I had a hard time to choose oneㅠ)

F(x): Rum Pum Pum, Pinnochio (Fx also has a lot of good MVsㅠㅠ)

Apink: Only One, Remember (Because it was taken in Jeju Island, it's really pretty!)

Sistar: I Like That (This MV has a very different kind 'sexy'.. I fell in love with them because of this MV)

Black Pink: Whistle (They look so fierce in that MV)

IOI: Very Very Very (Dream Girls disappointed me..ㅠㅠ)

Girls Day: Darling

EXID: Up and Down (The MV is really unique)

AOA: Heart Attack (For the song, it's Get Outㅠㅠ This song is also really good anw)

And for the male groups..!

Exo: Call Me Baby, Growl (The scale was amazing, and I chose Growl because of 3.01..ㅎ)

Bigbang: Love Song, Let's Not Fall in Love (I seriously can't choose only one.. They have a lot of good MVs..ㅠㅠ)

SHINee: View, Dream Girl (I also can't choose only one from their MVs..)

Super Junior: Mamacita (I hope SM will pay attention to SJ too..)

NCT: Fire Truck (Chewing Gum is also a really good MVㅠ)

Beast: 12.30, Beautiful Night (12.30 is the best song I've ever heard in my life..ㅎ)

BTOB: Pray (I mostly listen to their songs, I don't know much about their MVs.ㅠㅠ)

Block B: Nilili Mambo (Jackpot is good as wellㅠㅠ They have a very nice 'bad boy' concept!)

Infinte: Destiny (The A version will make you curious about the B version..)

Got7: Hard Carry (Just Right is a very cute MV!)

2PM: Heart Beat (Zombie concept was a popular trend back then..)

Winner: Empty (Hyunsuk-ah.. I'm feeling really empty right now..)

iKON: My Type (The boys show a very bright side of theirs in this MV, their voices are really nice)

Ah.. That's all I knowㅠㅠ I try hard to mention more but I can only think of these groupsㅠ 
I'm sorry if I didn't mention your favorite group hereㅠㅠ
And this is just my personal opinion! No hard feelings okay~~


[+42][-56]

1. [+77][-59] BTS' MVs for The Most Beautiful Moment in Life! (I Need U, Prologue, Run, etc)

2. [+65][-44] The series of The Most Beautiful Moment in Life~ Wings Short Film, Blood Sweet and Tears are really nice as well!

3. [+62][-45] BTS

4. [+22][-11] I came here expecting to see any BTS' MVs but there aren'tㅠㅠ Seems like the OP has a huge interest on idol MVs, then please watch BTS' MVs as well! The qualities are excellent and it's the type of MVs that you like.. There's no way to not like it..

5. [+20][-4] Ah.. Exo..ㅠㅠㅠ All of their MVs are really niceㅠㅠ Overdose and Monster, too!

6. [+8][-0] It's the OP's personal opinion.. not yours..

7. [+6][-0] Look at the downvotes..

8. [+6][-0] What's with the downvotes?

9. [+5][-0] It's Cry Cry for T-Ara.. Cha Seungwon's appearance and Jiyeon's acting skills are on point..

10. [+3][-1] Ah.. Destiny A version..
trazy.com