Klook.com

Saturday, December 24, 2016

, ,

Kim Woobin x Kim Woobin couple look

They're really tall.. The coat would've touched the floor if I was the one who wears it..


-Whoa.. They're so tall..ㄷㄷ

-I'd probably sweep the ground with the coat if I wore it..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-But isn't that Kim Woobin and Lee Dongwook? Or maybe Lee Dongwook's character name in that drama is Kim Woobin?

-Oh my goodness.. They both are really cool..

-Hoho.. Kim Woobins.. Hoho..

-Kim Woobin looks so innocent in that picture..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Grim Reaper..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-There are two Kim Woobins..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Kim Woobin trying out the video call feature in his phone..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This might be random but that coat looks like the one that I've seen in Naruto..

-I love Lee Dongwook..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I thought the OP did a mistake..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Was Lee Dongwook a model before he pursue his career as an actor..?
trazy.com