Klook.com

Monday, December 19, 2016

,

Is there any food that you have never eaten in your life?

For me it's Soondae and liver! My friends said that it tastes the same like meat but I just can't bring myself to eat it because they're cow and pig's intestines..
Oh, and also grasshoppers and pupae.. I heard it's crispy and tastes nice but I can't eat it because it's disgustingㅠㅠ
Is there any food that you have never eaten in your life?

[+58][-6]

1. [+195][-1] Avocado.. I wonder how does it taste like..

2. [+166][-4] Rayfishㅋㅋ People gets frightened when they put it in their mouths, I wonder how does it taste like.. 

3. [+136][-17] Dog Meat Soup.. I just can't eat that..

4. [+67][-0] Things that my parents don't like.. 

5. [+61][-1] Foie Gras.. Shark's fin.. I have no end to this list..

6. [+39][-0] Steak.. that is not fully cooked yet, the ones that still have blood inside of it.. I wonder how does the blood taste like..

7. [+36][-2] Spoon Worm.. I don't think I will ever be able to eat this.. It's just really disgusting to see them moving around, I can't even look at them..

8. [+36][-0] Bburingcle.. (A brand, like KFC, MCD, etc)

9. [+32][-0] Gopchang..ㅠㅠㅠ I wonder how it tastes like.. Chewy? Hard to bite? Or maybe it tastes like how Pig's Skins taste like? I want to try to eat itㅠㅠ

10. [+29][-0] Chicken feet..
trazy.com