Klook.com

Saturday, December 24, 2016

, ,

I seriously can't stand the sight of Lee Changsub..

I seriously can't stand the sight of Lee Changsub, not even his pictures or videos.. FYI, I'm an Exo-L. I always have a trouble with my breathing whenever I see him, and my heart will race out of all sudden.. My heart can't help but flutter whenever I see himㅠㅠ 

How can a person be as sweet as him? I'm really curious about that.. Actually, I'm really curious whether if Lee Changsub is a real human or not..ㅠㅠ 

The same thing also happens whenever I see Yook Sungjae or Jung Ilhoon.. No, it actually happens whenever I see BTOB.. Melodies, please tell me what to do with these symptoms..<3


[+167][-18]

1. [+59][-0] I'm actually an VIP.. I'm a casual-listener of BTOB and one day I somehow happened to watch a video of Jung Ilhoon..? imitating TOP and it was really cuteㅠ And then the next thing I know is that I'm already in love with BTOBㅠ They're not only good at singing, but also good at producing their own songs.. I'm head over heels for Im Hyunsik at this moment..<3

2. [+56][-3] Just join the fandom..ㅎㅎ

3. [+50][-1] Follow your heart and join the fandom..

4. [+20][-0] Accept the reality..

5. [+15][-0] Don't cry..

6. [+13][-0] He's so freaking handsome..

7. [+12][-1] Silver Light is really handsome..

8. [+11][-0] He's handsome and crazy at the same time.. I've never read any posts about idols in Pann before but one month ago, I read a post about BTOB, fell into their fandom and still can't find the exit door until this second..ㅋㅋㅋ This is really fascinating, I can't believe I'm stanning idols..

9. [+11][-0] I swear I'm not BTOB's fan but I always think of them.. No matter what I do, they always pop out in my mind. I think I might go crazy at this rate..

10. [+11][-0] Just join the fandom~~
trazy.com