Klook.com

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Celebrities who seem to have a really good personality

I know everything on TV is just an act, but there are some celebrities who seem to have a really good personality..

I have a long list for that (because I often watch TV):

-First of all, Yoo Jaesuk and Eric Nam
-Kim Jongmin
-Kim Joonhyun
-Cha Taehyun
-Kim Junho
-Kim Jongkook
-Jung Hyungdon
-Park Bogum
-Comedian Kim Minkyung
-Kim Sook
-Hwang Chiyeol
-Lee Sookyung
-Henry
-Oh Nami
-Kim Sohyun
-EXID's Hani
-Shinhwa's Eric
-Sechs Kies' Kim Jaeduck
-Beast's Yoon Dujun, Son Dongwoon
-B1A4's Jinyoung, Sandeul
-Got7's Jackson
-GFriend's Yuju
-iKON's Donghyuk
-BTOB's Seo Eunkwang

etc. Now that I'm trying to make a list of it, I can't think of anyone else..
I'm putting Kim Jongmin in this list because I almost cried when I saw him receiving the awards yesterday.. So who are the celebrities with good personalities in your opinion?


[+115][-11]

1. [+121][-10] Seo Eunkwang! He never pretends to be anything he's not.. He's a very bright and delightful man..

2. [+113][-14] Lee Changsub? Type 'Cool Man' in the search tab in Youtube and you'll see a lot of his videos as the search results.. I fell in love with him right after watching some of his videos..

3. [+106][-11] I watched that video of Apink's Chorong prank-calling him saying that she needed some money and he said he was willing the lend her some money, then I realized that he's a very kind-hearted man. Red Velvet, BTOB, VIXX, all of their members also seem to be a really nice individuals.. There's a lot but these are the only groups that I can think of right now.

4. [+95][-2] Exo's Chen.. 

5. [+59][-3] Seventeen, Mamamoo, BTOB, BTS, Infinite, Beast.. And also Song Jihyo, Lee Kwangsoo, Kang Hodong, Eric Nam, Yoo Jaesuk, Park Bogum, and Jun Jihyun..

6. [+41][-3] All of BTOB's members especially Seo Eunkwangㅋㅋ He's not only kind but also cuteㅜㅜ

7. [+39][-1] I'm not really into idols but I often see posts about them on online community or watch their videos on youtube. People mostly talk about how nice Wendy, Seo Eunkwang, and JHope are.. I heard they know how to lighten up the mood around them, they're also really out-going and friendly.

8. [+34][-1] Lee Changsub~ㅎㅎ

9. [+30][-2] BTOB's Peniel! He once said in a radio show that he gets stressed a lot because he's too nice to people around him..

10. [+29][-2] Beast's Lee Gikwang, you can see it from his smile.. And Yong Yoseob is the definition of 'well-mannered guy'
trazy.com