Klook.com

Monday, December 26, 2016

, ,

Bangtan's JHope???

I'm really a non-fan.. I only know that their albums are good and that they won a Daesang awards this year.

But seriously, I've never considered Jhope as handsome and I've always thought that he has a really long face, but..
I was surprised to see this picture of him. I was like.. 'What the..?? Who is this..??? Is this really Jhope?? I heard he didn't even get his nose done??' and after doing some researches, I found a video and found out that he has an older sister. She's really pretty, practically the female version of Jhope.. So freaking pretty, she's so freaking beautiful.. And after looking at that picture, Jhope started to look handsome in my eyes..

Anyway, please send me some pictures of him.. Why didn't I watch their stage properly when I had the chance to..? I regret it..

[+339][-52]

1. [+78][-0] His sister is a model in a online shopping mall. She has a great face and body.. Our Hobie is also as pretty as her<3

2. [+68][-0] Ah.. Jung Hoseok.. 8ㅁ8

3. [+62][-0] I have a trouble with my breathing whenever I see this picture.

4. [+35][-0] Hobie Hobie.. Jhope!!~~!~~~~!~~~~~!!!

5. [+32][-0] There's no way out once you already fall for himㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+32][-0] This is that famous 'grape fruit cake' gif..

7. [+29][-0] .
 


8. [+23][-0] Here you go

9. [+18][-0]ㅠㅠㅠ

10. [+18][-0] Jung Hoseok!!
trazy.com