Klook.com

Sunday, December 11, 2016

, , , ,

A male idol who's currently dating with the cameras

is Seventeen and Carats' General Leader, Scoups!

Choi Seungcheol (22 years old, S.Coups) has been dating the cameras since his debut, he keeps on giving them a very dangerous and fatal smile whenever he sees them.

First of all, this is Scoups on Seventeen's stage yesterday:

He has been dating them since he made his debut..
He keeps on flirting with them by giving an eye-smile, something that he has been doing since Adore U era.
 

And during Mansae era, he keeps on saying that he'll interwine his fingers with theirs as long as he's blind with love (Mansae lyrics)

And he still dates them throughout the Pretty U era:

And during Very Nice era, he uses the one-shot screen times to flirt with them:

Scoups and the cameras are really in love with each other,
and I'll end this post with a gif of Scoups winking to the camera in an event that Seventeen attended:

[+319][-14]

1. [+62][-1] Coups-ya.. So the rumour that you're dating with the cameras is true!

2. [+60][-0] Looking at him makes me feel very nice!! His gaze towards the camera is really lovelyㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+59][-0] Whoa.. He's really handsome.. My heart skips a beat whenever he smiles..

4. [+34][-0] No.. They've been together since his pre-debut days.. 

5. [+30][-0] Everyone!! Our leader is a very cool, handsome, cute, and heart-fluttering guy!!!!
SC: Are there any dramas that you watch these days?
Fan: No, there aren't.
SC: You should watch Goblin, it's a really nice drama.
Fan: Okayㅎ I'll watch it.
SC: No.. Don't watch it, Gong Yoo is really handsome.. No, don't watch it. I'm afraid you'll fall for him.
Fan: *dies*

6. [+28][-0] I bet the camera's heart skips a beat whenever they see him..

7. [+22][-0] Everyone, please love Seungcheol who keeps on abusing my heart..

8. [+20][-0] I bet one of the PDs sometimes go breathless because of him.. 

9. [+20][-0] Why am I not a camera..

10. [+19][-0] As expected from Seungcheolㅠㅠ
Fan: I've forgotten how it feels like to date someone.. Seungcheol, please make me remember that feeling..
SC: Don't date anyone. Let's do it later..

(someone needs to tell him that this is not good for my health im seriously feeling so attacked right now dont ask me whether if im fine because i am but at the same time i am not)
trazy.com