Klook.com

Monday, December 5, 2016

, ,

A male idol who wants to sell bread in the future, after retiring from being an idol.

is NCT Dream's youngest member, Jisung. (15 years old)


He has been training in SM since he was still in elementary school.
And when he was in 6th grade, one of his friends asked about what he's going to do after he retires from the industry..

"The span of being an idol as a job is really short.. I want to run a fish-shaped bun (Bungeo Bbang) store"

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
That was a really unexpected answer..
It somehow aches my heart and sounds cute at the same time..


I'm looking forward to Jisung's success as a fish-shaped bun seller.
*Jisung's golden fish-shaped bun*


-My baby is so cute..

-Ah.. That's really cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My babyㅠㅠ This Noona will stop by at your store and buy it everydayㅠㅠㅠ

-Babyㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm willing to eat fish-shaped bun from your store everydayㅋㅋㅋCuteㅋㅋㅋ

-Seems like he really loves fish-shaped bunㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I will buy a lot of fish-shaped bun from your storeㅠㅠ No matter the weather or the season it isㅠㅠ

-Fish-shaped bunㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Jisung-ah.. I will make sure to only buy fish-shaped bun from your store..

-Ah, he's so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I really feel sorry towards idols.. Especially when they have thoughts like this.. It just.. breaks my heart..

-That's really cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't believe that he's still 15 years old.. 

-Am I the only one who feels sad to hear this?ㅠㅠ It's really sad to hear something like that coming out from the mouth of a 15 years old..

-This Noona will make you able to buy a building for that store..

-Jisung-ah.. Do you want to marry me as soon as you become an adult? I will buy you a house and a building for your store.. Okay?

-Jisung-ahㅠㅠㅠ

-What is in that white paper cup that he's holding? A piece of cake?

-Cuteㅋㅋㅋ He's really a baby..

-Ah, you're so cute Jisung-ah.. You're really really really cute!!!##!@

-My baby is so cute I might go crazy at this rate..

-My baby is so cuteㅠㅠ And don't worry, running a fish-bun store will just be one of your hobbies in the future..ㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com