Klook.com

Thursday, December 1, 2016

, ,

A male idol who is really hard to be captured by fansites

is Infinite's Jang Dongwoo.


-I really respect Dongwoo's fansites..

-He can't stay still even for a secondㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He moves around a lotㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Jangddong is my love.. Jangddongㅠㅠ

-His pictures come out blurry everytime I check it..

-I went to their concert and I don't remember seeing him there.. (because he moves a lot)ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Have strength to those who are the masters of Dongwoo's fansites!!

-It looks like he's doing a tap dance in that gif..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He really does move a lot.. A big applause to his stamina..

-My baby is so cuteㅠㅠㅠ

-He's from Infinite, right? I remember seeing their live stage around 4~5 years ago, and there was this one guy who kept flying around on the stage during the rehearsalㅋㅋㅋ

-Stop moving!!

-And it's really heart-fluttering to see Sunggyu shakes his head while smiling slightly when he sees Dongwoo being active like that..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Dongwo is really really active..

-I knew it was going to be about Dongwoo just by reading the titleㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's such an awesome person.. The fansites usually take hundreds of pictures of him, and he only looks clear and not blurry in like around.. 10 of it..

-Yeah..ㅋㅋㅋ My husband can't stay still even for a secondㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-His stamina must be so amazing.. No wonder why he's so skinny..

-Ah, he's such a cutieㅠㅠ

-I went to their concert last year and I witnessed him getting so excited, he couldn't stay at the same place for more than 5 seconds..

-That gif explains it all..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Dongwoo-ya, I adore you a lot<3

-What..? I can only take good pictures of Dongwoo, though.. I can't take good pictures of the other members..
trazy.com