Klook.com

Thursday, November 3, 2016

The reason why people shouldn't look down on fangirl/boys

My professor once said this before, that people shouldn't look down on fangirl/boys. Because most of them never asked their parents for money to buy their favorite singers' albums. Instead, they (save their money by) not buying food or clothes, etc and it's not easy to spend money on other people.. I agree with his words.. 

The funny thing is when my daughter admitted that she's a fan of Exo, everyone stared at me. My colleagues also announced that my daughter just spent her own 80,000KRW on Exo's album .. And the professor raised his thumbs up towards me.


-Thumbs up!!!

-That's right.. I'm spending my own money on things I like so please keep your mouths shut..

-That's right..

-I totally relate to this.. I'm using my own money, which I earned myself, on things that I like.. So please stop commenting about it..ㅠㅠ

-I hope people will stop telling me where to spend my money onㅠㅠ I earn my own money, and I'm spending them on things I like.. That's all that matters to me..

-When I was still a student, I used to not use my allowance money to buy foods or clothes, I saved them all up to buy albumsㅠㅠ

-I'm sorry..  I used to use my parents' money to buy albums..

-That's right.. It's my money..

-That's right.. That's the reason why I work part-time..

-I'm currently working and receiving monthly wages to buy my kids' album and let them do an all-kill on music charts..ㅠㅠ

-That's right.. Instead of spending money on cosmetic products or foods, I save my money to buy albums or ticket concerts..

-I don't dare to ask my parents for money to buy albums.. That's why I'm working part-time and I only get a day in a week to rest.. Only a day.. in a week..

-They never fail to make me mad everytime they say 'Okay, do what you want. They will never know that you exist anyway'.. That's not my target, I don't even wish for them to know my existence. So please stop saying those things..

-I know right.. I buy all of the albums, tickets, and merchandises with my own money so please stop minding my bussiness..

-Mom.. I'm sorryㅎㅎ

-Whoa.. I can totally relate to this..

-That's right.. I have never borrowed any money from anyone to buy albums..

-Respect..! *applauses*

-It's my money, I do what I want!!!

-I have to buy their albums.. Even if it means that I have to starve myself..


trazy.com