Klook.com

Monday, November 14, 2016

, , , , , ,

The charateristic of each male groups' lyrics

Bigbang: You're leaving..? Lie.. It's a lie..
SHINee: Oh! She's leaving! Oh oh!
BEAST: And I can't forget you like this...
VIXX: You're going? You're going to leave me? Are you going to leave me? Whoaaaa!!
BTOB: She says she's going to leave me! Oh.. I'm tearing up rn?
Infinite: Leave

The class of 'The Chaser' lyricsㄷㄷ


-Whoaaaaa!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-SHINeeㅋㅋㅋㅋ Oh!!! Oh!!!

-I don't get thisㅠㅠ

-'Leave'ㅋㅋㅋ

-Infinite is so obsessed with loveㅋㅋㅋ

-Infinite's lyrics are totally my type<3<3

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 'She says she's going to leave me!'ㅋㅋㅋ

-Infinite's is seriously the bestㅋㅋㅋ They tell the girl to leaveㅋㅋㅋ

-It's so short and yet it leaves a really big impactㅋㅋㅋ 'Leave if you have place to go'ㅋㅋㅋ As expected, the kings of obsession..

-Infiniteㄷㄷ My love wins..

-'Whoaaa!!!' is VIXX's conceptㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Please be obsessed with meㅠㅠㅠ

-Infinite..ㅋㅋㅋ As if they're saying 'Ok, let's break up now. Wanna hang out tomorrow?'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why is SHINee so bright and excited about their break-ups?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think VIXX's charateristic is more like 'I'll do anything for you. I'll take all of your sufferings. I'm willing to get hurt for you, but don't leave me. Stay right next to me' instead of 'Whoaaaaaaa!!!!'

-I think Infinite is more like.. '(Don't you dare to) leave.' instead of just 'leave'...

-Is that really Bigbang's charateristic..? They sound more like 'I'm the bad guy here.. I know it, so leave if you want.. But honestly, I love you. I don't want you to leave' like that..?

-Infinite is so scary..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-'I'm tearing up rn??' is the funniest oneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-SHINee is so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Infinite.. It sounds more like 'Leave (if you can)'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This one tooㅋㅋㅋ Beast: Youre leaving me.. Infinite: You're leaving me?
trazy.com