Klook.com

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

, ,

Jinyoung reveals that he has never learned to produce songs in a proper way

Jun Hyunmoo: Didn't you produce almost all of B1A4's songs? How did you first learn to produce songs?
Jinyoung: When I was still a trainee, I didn't have any way to learn to produce songs. I just installed a music-producer program on my notebook, I tried it (the program) and I find it really fun.  You can make anything just by clicking the cursor, you know. So I just clicked on random things, and I just somehow happened to make a song.. It was really fascinating.. After that, I started recording and also wrote the lyrics. Baro and Sandeul found out and asked 'What is this song? It sounds good'.. And I brought it to the company for them to listen and they unexpectedly said "Let's use this song for your comeback".
Jun Hyunmoo: What is the first song you produced that became a big hit?
Jinyoung: Baby Goodnight.
Park Myungsoo: I've done producing some songs before, so I know about this very well.. I think Jinyoung is really talented..
Jinyoung: Thank you so much.


-God-Jinyoung!

-I like all of the songs he producedㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. He was born with the talents..

-But it's true that he produces good songs.. My mom likes B1A4's songs so much she even use one of it as her ringtoneㅋㅋㅋ

-Baby Goodnight is a really good songㅠㅠ Jinyoung is such an amazing person..

-Jinthoven..

-Baby Goodnight~~ Dancing Dancing Dancing in the moonlight~~

-Ah.. I got goosebumps all over my bodyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's so perfect.. Is there anything he can't do..? Beside searching for directions and taking care of his own passport..

-Hul.. I didn't know that Baby Goodnight was produced by Jinyoung..

-He's such a genius..

-He's really geniusㅋㅋㅋ Baby Goodnight is one of my favorite songs and these days I listen to that IOI's song that he produced, When The Cherry Blossoms Fade..

-I listen to his songs everyday.. Especially Oh My Girl and IOI's songs that he produced..

-Hul.. That's really unbelievable..

-The song he produced in B1A4's debut album is really good..

-I heard that B1A4's Jinyoung went to a music academy to learn that though?

-I first found out that Jinyoung produces songs because of 'Love Then', and I realized that he's such a good producerㅠㅠThe ost that he produced recently is also a very good song! (Love Then is my favorite song dfnsokdmfslk!!! and also Baby I'm Sorry, and WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO OMG, and also Tried To Walk, and Be My Girl and I Won't Do Bad Things, and so much more dkfdlsd)

-His songs have this cute and shy vibes.. I like it..

-He's so cool.. Not to mention that he's also really good at acting..

-Jinyoungㅠㅠ
trazy.com