Klook.com

Monday, November 21, 2016

, , ,

Exo's Baekhyun and D.O were really awkward with each other during their early debut days

(shy)

+


-Ahㅋㅋㅋ They're so cuteㅠㅠㅠ

-They're really cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The days when they still looked like babiesㅋㅋㅋㅋ They looked so young back then..

-Uhㅋㅋㅋㅋ I unconsciously smiled when I saw these gifsㅋㅋㅋ

-They were so awkwardㅋㅋㅋ

-I remember they admitted that they were really awkward with each other, especially when they shot the teasers for Mamaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Babiesㅋㅋ

-The last gif was really popularㅋㅋㅋㅋ An old memory..

-Baekhyun seems to be really shy in front of new peopleㅋㅋㅋ

-The second gifㅋㅋㅋ They're pretending not to see each otherㅋㅋㅋ That's really fascinating, they look really close and comfortable with each other now!!

-Hulㅋㅋㅋ It's my first time hearing about this, seems like they weren't that close to each other during their trainee days!!

-Cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ But these gifs were really from their early debut days.. Babies..

-Just like deskmates who were still shy in front of each other during the beginning of new school year..

-The second gifㅋㅋㅋ They obviously saw each other but they pretended as if they didn'tㅋㅋㅋ

-Our Kyungsoo and Baekhyun are so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-These cutiesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Look at them now..

-I held my breath in as I saw these gifs..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They both tried hard not to make eye contact with each otherㅋㅋㅋ

-D.O's gaze towards Baekhyun makes my heart flutter..

-Hul.. I never knew that there was some point where they were that awkwardㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The second gifㅋㅋㅋ Why do I feel uncomfortable just by watching itㅋㅋ

-Why am I holding my breath in..?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com