Klook.com

Saturday, November 26, 2016

, ,

An idol who gave his own fan a (proper) heart attack in a fansign a few days ago

Fan: Can you write something that will make my heart skip a beat?
Jinki: Something that will make your heart skip a beat?
Fan: Yes, I will read it later in the bus on my way home. I won't read it now!
Jinki: You'll read this later in the bus?
Fan: Yes!!
Jinki: Hmm~~~ *thinks of something* something that will make your heart skip a beat.. Don't read this now!
Fan: Yesㅋㅋ Thank you~

'You left your wallet here'

No.. That's not what I meant...ㅠㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

This is SHINee's Onew!


-'Something that will make your heart skip a beat' in a whole different meaningㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Jinki is so wittyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Jinkiㅋㅋ You're making her frightened instead of heart-flutteringㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm having goosebumps all over my bodyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I bet the fan's heart really did skip a beat when she read thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm imagining if that happened to me.. It would be a nightmare..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's really unexpectedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I literally bursted out laughingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Jinki is such a cutieㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Heart attack in a whole different levelㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Jinki-yaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Jinki-ya, you know that's not what she wantsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is so funny, I even showed this to my motherㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Her heart really did skip a beat, but in a whole different meaningㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I really like guys like himㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This guyㅋㅋㅋ She didn't ask him to make her drop her heart into her stomachㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's a proper heart-attackㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I was expecting something sweetㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-If I was her, I would say.. "My wallet is yours anyway, you can have it.."

-Oh, this is what happened to my friend! She told me this story at school and that was really funny, I couldn't stop laughing!! 
trazy.com