Klook.com

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

, ,

A youtuber who looks like Krystal..

I was looking for videos of people reacting to CBX's new MV and I suddenly found her.. I was like.. Krystal..? I was so surprised because she looks exactly like Krystal in the thumbnail





After taking a better look, I think she only looks like Krystal when she covers her nose and mouth.. She doesn't really look like Krystal when she doesn't cover her nose and mouth

She looks like Krystal during Red Light promotions in this picture..

I don't know about this.. I just want to show you how she looks like when she's not covering half of her face..

She looks like Krystal especially when she laughs..

Her eyes look exactly like Krystal's in this picture..

And these are the legendary ones:

And


She really looks like Krystal in those two pictures..

I'll tell you once again that I'm talking that she looks like Krystal when she covers her mouth.

pann 
[+93][-3]

1. [+10][-1] Hul.. She's just.. Krystal..

2. [+3][-0] Nah, I just find her pretty.......ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+3][-8] She looks like Krystal when she laughs, but am I the only one who feels that she's trying to copy Krystal..? She keeps covering her mouth and she also tries to copy the way Krystal laughs..

4. [+2][-0] I thought she was really Krystal in this pictureㅋㅋㅋ

 5. [+2][-0] It's just because of her eyebrows, forehead, hairstyle, eyes, and nose..

6. [+1][-0] She really looks like Krystal when she covers her mouthㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+1][-0] She doesn't look like Krystal at all when she removes her hands..

8. [+1][-0] She also looks a little bit like Kim Bora..

9. [+0][-0] Isn't that Krystal? Is it possible for someone to look like her that much..?;; Even their foreheads look the same.. A doppelganger..

10. [+0][-0] Whoa.. She's so pretty and she also looks like Krystal..
trazy.com