Klook.com

Thursday, November 3, 2016

, ,

A male idol who has a mole in a very unique place

is GOT7's JB.

He has two identical moles above one of his eyes..
There are a lot of people who thought that those are just the marks that his piercing left, but they're not.
Those marks are really his molesㅠㅠ

 Even his moles are so sexyㅠㅠㅠ

He looks so innocent in this picture, he was smiling towards his fans on a concertㅠㅠ

I'll end this post with my favorite gif of Jaebum!

pann 
[+32][-3]

1. [+7][-0] This whole post reminds me of Dream High2 eraㅠㅠ I really liked him so much back then.. Anyway, his moles are so pretty.. and so is Jaebum..

2. [+6][-0] Jaebumie




3. [+6][-0] That's really fascinating.. It looks like a piercing.. It's so prettyㅠㅠ

4. [+5][-0] Whoa.. He really does have two identical moles above his eye.. That looks so fascinating..

5. [+4][-] Hardcarryㅠㅠ

6. [+4][-0] I watch their videos a lot but it's my first time noticing those molesㅋㅋㅋ How could he have two identical moles, right above one of his eyes?ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+4][-0] During a fansign, I told him that his moles are so cute and I wish I had moles like that.. He just smiled and said "Thanks, but don't get fake moles to copy me. Instead, just stare at my pictures for a really really long timeㅎㅎㅎ' I like him so muchㅠㅠㅠ He's such a friendly guyㅠㅠ

8. [+4][-0] JB is so handsomeㅠㅠㅠ He's the king of having broad shoulders, he's the bestㅠㅠ

9. [+4][-0] He's really cute, but he doesn't get it why people calls him cute, that's really cuteㅋㅋㅋ And fans call him as Im-Friendly, because he's actually a very warm guy despite of having chic expressions all the time. He doesn't get that eitherㅋㅋㅋ Oppa, please keep on being the king of being friendlyㅠㅠ



10. [+4][-0] I saved the last gifㅎㅎ I know almost no one in Got7 beside Jackson and Jinyoung.. I just found out that he's the vocalist of the group! His moles are so cute!


 



 



 

trazy.com