Klook.com

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

, ,

A male idol who didn't face the camera during his speech today

is VIXX's leader, N, during his acceptance speech after winning the first place on The Show today.


The reason why he didn't stare at the camera during his speech:
 He was staring at the Korean Starlights who were presence in the studio at the time.
And later, he stared at the camera, thanking the Chinese Starlights for voting VIXX on The Show. He also said that he loves them (Chinese Starlights), and that he's really grateful towards them in Chinese. 

And the acceptance speech:
'Firstly I would like to say that Starlights deserve this award more for their effort on voting VIXX to win the first place, and I would consider that we're receiving this awards on behalf of our Starlights. This is a very valuable award. I would like to sincerely thank our fans, (continues his speech in Chinese), thank you so much. Be careful not to catch cold. Thank you so much'

And this is what he said in the middle of his speech:
'Starlights (our fans), thank you so much for loving us!"

+
+
He raised his thumbs up towards his fans on his way back to home after work:



instiz

-Our Cha Leader is so sweetㅠㅠ Congratulations on winning the first place!

-It's really heart-warming to see Cha Hakyeon saying such sweet thingsㅠㅠ VIXX, congratulations on winning the first place!

-He's so sweetㅠㅠ I'm so happy that they won the first place todayㅠㅠㅠ We, Starlights, will work much harder from now on!ㅠㅠ

-You're so sweet, Hakyeon-ahㅠㅠ You never fail to touch my heart with those things you doㅠㅠ

-Our leader is the warmest person alive in this worldㅠㅠ Congratulations on winning the first place, thank you so much, VIXXㅠㅠ

-Congratulations on winning the first place, my stars!!ㅠㅠ I love you, let's shine for a really long time!! 

-Thank you for existingㅠㅠ I love you, VIXXㅠㅠ

-Thank youㅠㅠ Thank you so muchㅠㅠ Congratulations on winning the first place, I will rooting for you for the rest of my lifeㅠㅠ I love youㅠ

-Thank you so much for always mentioning Starlights firstㅠㅠ

-He's very kind and nice.. I stan the right personㅠㅠ Congratulations on winning the first place, I will work harder from now on!

-His words are so sweet..

-I'm so proud of both my stars and also my fellow starlightsㅠㅠ

-Our leader is such a warm-guyㅠㅠㅠ Thank you.. Thank you so muchㅠㅠ

-As expected from Yeon's love towards his fans<3

-Thank you so much, I love youㅠㅠ


-Hakyeon-ah, thank you for being VIXX's leader.. I love you so much<3 And also, congratulations on winning the first place!

-He's so sweetㅠㅠ You've done a great job, my stars!

-Hakyeon-ahㅠㅠ You're such a kind-hearted guyㅠㅠ

-I'm so proud of my husband^^

-Hakyeon-ahㅠㅠ
trazy.com