Klook.com

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

,

A male group who just released an album full of ballad songs!


 SHINee just released their 5th repackaged album, which includes these songs below:

Tell Me What To Do
Wish Upon A Star
Beautiful Life
Rescue
If you love her

And just as usual, SM doesn't even promote them, please note that the MV was uploaded on 9AM.......ㅎ
I hope people will acknowledge SHINee's skills, since this song was purposely released in order to show that SHINee is a talented and skillful group!!


-Everyone!!! It's very nice!!! This whole album is so nice I'm tearing up right now!!!

-I really like SHINee's ballad songsㅠㅠㅠ

-This album is so freaking nice.. You won't regret listening to it!!

-I really like "Tell Me What To Do"ㅠㅠㅠ

-'If You Love Her' sounds like a lullaby..

-Everyone!! This album will be the best album you've ever listened to this year!!

-Please listen to their album a lot!!

-This whole album is so perfect, I can't express it through words.. You'll get what I'm trying to say here once you listen to their songs.. SHINee.. is literally the best..

-To those who haven't listened to this album yet, don't ever doubt on SHINee and listen to it now, it's really nice~~

-The songs are very niceㅠㅠㅠ I love 'Rescue'!!

-I seriously like this album.. It's my first time liking every songs in an album in my 6 years into being a fangirlㅠㅠㅠ

-I love SHINee..ㅠㅠ

-This album.. is really awesomeㅠㅠ

-SHINee's ballad songs are always good..

-I might go crazy.. Oh my God..

-The best, the best, the best..

-I'm listening to this album right now, it's really nice!

-Tell Me What To Do<3<3<3

-SHINee's fans are so cute.. I'll listen to this album!

-Whoa..ㄷㄷ I'm going to listen to this album right now!

-The song titles are totally my type..

(yess omg I was listening to this album while doing this post and I give it 15 points out of 10 it's perfect omg)
trazy.com