Klook.com

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

, ,

A female idol who will be the cure of the currently trending 'Short Hair Disease'

She looks pretty with her long hair which is sometimes parted in 5:5 (sometimes 6:4), and she looks pretty with her hair straightened as well.. To those who already get the symptoms of Short Hair Disease,  please get cured as soon as possible..

곧 단발병 치료제가 될 것같은 여돌(feat.YG) | 인스티즈 
곧 단발병 치료제가 될 것같은 여돌(feat.YG) | 인스티즈 
곧 단발병 치료제가 될 것같은 여돌(feat.YG) | 인스티즈 
곧 단발병 치료제가 될 것같은 여돌(feat.YG) | 인스티즈 
곧 단발병 치료제가 될 것같은 여돌(feat.YG) | 인스티즈 
곧 단발병 치료제가 될 것같은 여돌(feat.YG) | 인스티즈곧 단발병 치료제가 될 것같은 여돌(feat.YG) | 인스티즈 
곧 단발병 치료제가 될 것같은 여돌(feat.YG) | 인스티즈 


-Jennie is so pretty.. My friend looks like her when she ties her hair up..

-Jennie is the best..

-Hul.. I'm breaking into cold sweats because she looks very pretty in those gifs..

-I don't have any courage to grow my hair out..

-That scene of her riding a motorbike is seriously the bestㅠㅠ 

-I want to grow my hair out but the school rules won't let me..

-She'll also cure the 'Bangs Disease'ㅠㅠㅠ

-She looks like the mixture of Goo Hara+Victoria+Son Naeun..

-My hair is just as long as hers.. But my face..

-Black Pink is the bestㅠㅠ

-I already cut my hair short.. *cries*..

-Not for me..ㅎㅎ

-Rose's hair is just as pretty as hers..

-I think it just looks pretty because it's Jennie..

-This 'Bangs Disease' that I'm about to get is already cured..

-Hul..

-She's really pretty.. in a YG-ish way..

-She has this strange yet special aura which is really attractive and charming..

-It's because she's Jennieㅠㅠ She gets prettier the more you look at her..

-Excuse me.. This is Jennie.. It's because she's Jennie..

-Jennie.. My love..

-She's so pretty and charming at the same time.. I want to have a face like hers..
trazy.com