Klook.com

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

, ,

A comparison pictures of Jimin before and after his diet

 Before

After

He lost the fat on his cheeks + the effect of his diet..
When the one who should be losing weight is actually me..



-Chimchim..

-I hate the thought of Jimin losing weight.. Even if it's only 1gr..ㅠㅠ

-Jiminㅠㅠ *cries*

-Chimchim-ahㅠㅠ I've always liked you, even since you were still a babyㅠㅠ Stop losing weightㅠㅠ

-Jimin-ah.. I love youㅠㅠ

-His facial features have become more distinct.. Whoa.. I should start my diet today..

-Ah.. He's so cute, I'm going crazyㅠㅠ Jimin-ah, you're the bestㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Look at his jawline..

-He looked way much cuter before he lost weight..??? He was cute and squishy back then, but now that he has lost some weight, he looks more manly and 'dangerous'..

-Our Chimchimㅠㅠ He knows that we're worried for his health, so he always says that he's eating well and that he's doing okay..ㅠㅠ I really hope that's not a lie, you have to eat a lot and stay healthyㅠㅠ

-Jimin-ah.. Where did your cheeks goㅠㅠ

-I like you no matter what you doㅠㅠ

-Babyㅠㅠ He was a baby back then, now he's an Oppaㅠㅠ

-He's so sexy....................ㅠㅠ

-Jimin-ah.. Stop losing weight..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Okay, now stop losing more weight, Jimin-ahㅠㅠ I like your squishy cheeksㅠㅠ

-I.. have to start my diet................ soon..

-Hul.. His aura changed so much..

-So cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm hungry as I scroll down this post.. I need to eat something.. This is probably why I look like a pig..

-He looked so squishy back then..ㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com