Klook.com

Sunday, October 23, 2016

, , , ,

Two male idols who have gotten closer in a really short period of time

are SHINee's Taemin and BTS' Jimin

Only 4~6months ago, they were still awkward with greeting each other
최근 진짜 짧은 시간에 엄청 친해진듯한 남자아이돌.gif | 인스티즈 
 
Now they've become so close, they're always seen sticking to each other during music shows endings, they even in a relationship where they would mention each other in their 'Thanks To'..
최근 진짜 짧은 시간에 엄청 친해진듯한 남자아이돌.gif | 인스티즈 
최근 진짜 짧은 시간에 엄청 친해진듯한 남자아이돌.gif | 인스티즈 

최근 진짜 짧은 시간에 엄청 친해진듯한 남자아이돌.gif | 인스티즈 
Jimin: Whoaaa It's SHINee!!
Taemin (The one with grey sweater): Whoaaaaa!!!

I'm supporting the friendship between them!<3
최근 진짜 짧은 시간에 엄청 친해진듯한 남자아이돌.gif | 인스티즈 
최근 진짜 짧은 시간에 엄청 친해진듯한 남자아이돌.gif | 인스티즈 

+Fans call them Jibriel and Taechaelㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-That's my boy, Jimni. (not a typo)

-I wonder how did they become a close friends.. They're really cute..

-I really like this combinationㅠㅠ

-Fairy hanging out with another fairyㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm supporting this friendship!! Jimin-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠ Their smiles look so innocent, it's really nice to look atㅠㅠ

-Fans are calling them Jibriel and Tachael because they both are fairiesㅋㅋㅋ

-Jibriel and Tachael.. Angel line..ㅎㅎ

-How did they get closer?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's what happens when fairies meet each otherㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Taeminㅠㅠ Our maknae is now a hyung to someone elseㅠㅠ

-..My heart is suffering..

-Seems like Taemin really likes Jimin so muchㅎㅎㅎ It's really nice to see Taemin smiling brightly like thatㅎㅎ

-Taemin, thank you for being nice to our babyㅠㅠㅠ I'm looking forward to this shining friendship!

-Our Taemin got a celebrity friendㅠㅠㅠ

-Jimin looks so cuteㅠㅠㅠ

-I guess angels only hang out with angels..

-It's really nice to see this friendship..

-I'm so jealous of both of them..ㅠㅠ

-Such a nice combination.. It would be really nice if I can be their friends as wellㅠㅠ

-The cutest human in this whole worldㅠㅠ

-I really like Jibriel and Tachaelㅠㅠ

-Thanks for being close friends..ㅠㅠ
 

trazy.com