Klook.com

Saturday, October 22, 2016

, ,

Two groups who have the worst coordies ever

B1A4's coordies. Another group from the same company, Oh My Girl, has no problems with their stage outfits. B1A4 is the only one who always gets weird outfits.

Neon colors are just the basic.

They have their own faces on their suits.. I really hope they will not spend their money on things like this anymore..

And I still don't know why did his coordies let him wear this..

Please remove those Sailor Moon wigs from his shoulders..

Here's another group who also have the worst coordies ever.
Look at Taeyong in the middle, the pants he wore for this photoshoot have been worn too much it has a hole on it..

Explain the concept of their outfits (Points: 100)

The title for this picture: (The two in the left) Couple who owns a seafood restaurant.

Don't forget this one, SkirtCT.
Don't forget their clothes and their skirts. Take another look on their shoes..

These two fandoms will have nothing to say when they meet each other, because they feel sorry towards each other..
I hope their coordies will get back to their right minds as soon as possible..


-Those wigs on Jinyoung's shoulders shocked me the mostㅋㅋㅋ

-The company gave them the best faces they have and they can't make a good use of that..

-Donghyuk and Minhyung really looks like a couple who owns a seafood restaurantㅋㅋ 

-I came here to see their faces but their outfits distract me so much.. 

-Whoa.. Look at their hard-working visuals..

-I came here wishing I wouldn't see these groups.. Please fire them, are you kidding me??

-Looks like they actually don't want to wear those.. Why are you giving them weird outfits..

-I like NCT's outfits.. I love their stylists..

-Please.. Please get back to your right minds!!!

-I thought I would see CrossGene and B1A4 here.. But NCT also deserves to be in this list..

-I thought I would see Beast here.. But these two groups have it worse..

-Sailor Moon wigsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What the ㅋㅋㅋ

-Jungyoung-ah.. Please stop..

-Hul.. B1A4 shocks me the most..

-Please throw away that red leather pants..

-NCT.. Their faces cover it all^^

-You make me so mad..

-I want to be their stylists..

-Yuta still manages to look handsome with those clothes..

-NCT Dream's outfits were pretty, though..

-And iKON..
trazy.com