Klook.com

Sunday, October 9, 2016

, , ,

Male idols who turn into stones in front of girls

is Seventeen

Jeonpago (Jeon Wonwoo+Alpha Go) who does everything he's instructed to

Mingpago (Mingyu+Alpha Go) (This is what happens when stones meet each other)

여성 옆에선 돌이 되는 아이돌 (feat.알파고) | 인스티즈
Seokpago (Seokmin+AlphaGo) who has talents in music
 
 And here's the new member of this line up, Yoonpago (Yoon Jeonghan+Alpha Go)
Look at his right arm getting separated from his body.

(Alpha Go is a computer program)

-The women will feel offended if they're acting too awkward around them like that.. Or am I just too sensitive..

-I knew this was going about Seventeen from the titleㅋㅋㅋㅋ My goodness, my boys are so cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-Those are my kidsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Yoon Jeonghanㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The last picture is seriously the bestㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Yoon Jeonghan looks so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why does Seokmin look so tired in his graduation pictureㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The first gif is so freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I had to stop for a second to find Jeonghan's right armㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Yoon Jeonghan is the funniest hereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Looks like he doesn't have any control on his right armㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought that wasn't Jeonghan's armㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Yoonpagoㅋㅋㅋ It took me awhile to find where his right arm atㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-You guysㅋㅋㅋㅋ You guys are so adorableㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Can't help but laugh everytime I see that picture of Seokmin and GFriendㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They really turn into stones in front of girlsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Seongsoo's stone garden..

-Yoon Jeonghan's armㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Are they still shy in front of girls?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seokmin's expression in that picture is so freaking funnyㅋㅋ It never fails to make me burst out laughingㅋㅋㅋ

-They're just too nervousㅋㅋㅋ

-Jeonghan's right arm looks like a roll of kimbap..


trazy.com