Klook.com

Sunday, October 16, 2016

, , , , , ,

Male idols and their English names

Infinite's Tom (26 years old)

Exo's Willis (23 years old)

Two male idols who got their English names from variety showsㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-I can't believe that our Tom is already 26 years old.. 

-Prince.. Prince Tom.. He was so funnyㅋㅋㅋ

-Our Willis..

-Our Prince Roy.. He got another English nameㅋㅋㅋ

-Willisㅋㅋㅋㅋ That name suits him really wellㅋㅋㅋ

-They suit their English names very wellㅋㅋㅋTom and Willisㅋㅋ

-Tom<33

-That's so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ But wait, Tom is already 26 years old..???

-Sungyeol is 26 years old..?? 

-Willisㅋㅋㅋㅋ That name never fails to crack me upㅋㅋㅋ

-Tom and Willis..

-Willis is such a legendary nameㅋㅋㅋ

-Our Prince Royㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Willis.. I would believe it if you told me that was his English name..

-Knowing Brother's latest episode with Infinite was so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Willis~~~ You've done a great job~~~~ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Those are my babiesㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Tomㅋㅋㅋ I literally bursted out laughing because of that yesterdayㅋㅋㅋ

-Willisㅋㅋㅋㅋ I should watch Knowing Brother's latest episode with Infinite as soon as possible!

-Park Myungsooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Sehun really suits that English name, Willisㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Knowing Brother's latest episode was so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com