Klook.com

Monday, October 31, 2016

, , ,

Jung Chaeyeon wihtout bangs vs with bangs

1. Without bangs


2. With bangs

Jung Chaeyeon is the best..


-I like her better with bangs..

-She looks prettier without bangs..

-It doesn't matter..

-She looks pretty with or without bangs, but I personally think she looks prettier with bangs!

-Without bangs.. She looks pretty with headband for Very Very Very's promotions..

-Without bangs.. She's very beautiful..

-With bangsㅜㅜ

-I suffocated when I saw pictures of her with bangsㅠㅠ Chaeyeon-ah, why do you have to be this pretty?ㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. She looks pretty with ot without it, I can't choose..

-I dropped my jaw when I first saw that first picture, and I couldn't breathe when I saw pictures of her with bangs..ㅠㅠ Is it possible for a human to be this pretty?ㅠㅠ

-Chaeyeon is the best but I honestly prefer her without bangs..

-Hul.. She looks like Suzy if she puts down her bangs..

-Without bangs!

-She looks like Jinyoung in the last picture..

-I personally think that Chaeyeon looks the pretties when she has her bangs downㅠㅠ

-Jung Chaeyeon

-She looks pretty with both styles but her side-swept bangs suit my personal taste more..

-Whoa.. She looks so freaking pretty with bangs..

-She looks innocent and feminime with her side-swept bangs..

-I like her without bangs.. She's so pretty..

-Whoa.. She looks pretty with or without bangs..
trazy.com