Klook.com

Thursday, September 1, 2016

, , , ,

Two female idols with the most beautiful side profile

T-Ara's Jiyeon

Apink's Yoon Bomi

Both of them have a very beautiful side profile..


-The last gif is to die for..

-I thought I would see Irene in this post..

-The first picture of Bomi is so legendary..

-Jiyeon.. I'm trembling..

-So prettyㅠㅠ
-Whoa.. They're so beautiful..
-I came here expecting to see Irene.. But I agree that they do have a very beautiful side profile!
-I knew I would see Jiyeon here..
-Jiyeon is so unbelievable..
-Jiyeon.. Such a Goddess..ㅜㅜ She's the most beautiful female idol for me..
-I thought I would see Irene and Zhou Jieqiong here..
-I expected to see Irene and Chaeyoung here..ㅋㅋ But Jiyeon and Bomi's side profiles are so pretty as well!
-God-Jiyeonㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love youㅠㅠㅠㅠ
-As expected.. Bomi..ㅠㅠㅠ Her forehead and nose are so pretty..
-Whoa.. Yoon Bomi.. She's really pretty..
-I'm so jealous of Yoon Bomi's forehead..
-It's Irene, in my opinion..
-They're both are very well known because of it..ㅜㅜㅜ It's really nice to see a lot of people mentioning my Joohyun here!!
-Jiyeon's side profile looks like Kim Taehee.
-Jiyeon is the best..
-I can't disagree..
-Bomi is so prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠ
-Dahyun has a very beautiful side profile as well..

-I know right.. Especially their foreheads and noses..

-I'm so jealous of their noses!!


trazy.com