Klook.com

Monday, September 12, 2016

, , , , , , , ,

The coolest choreographies in the history

I will upload gifs of the coolest choreographies in my opinion..

Seventeen's Mansae
Ah.. The quality of the gif is so bad.. 
Try clicking on the gif if you want to see it clearer.

Seventeen's Very Nice
Seventeen has their own originality, it shows in their choreographies..

Infinite's Last Romeo
Who made the ending pose..ㅜㅜ

GFriend's Rough
You absolutely can't leave out this group in this list..
 I really like the ending part and also the part when Eunha sings..
 
KARA's Mammamia
The choreography was really well-made and it can help you lose a lot of weight.. 

GFriend's Me Gustas Tu
I really like this choreography especially the 'Windmill' part..

VIXX's Voodoo Doll
It must be really hard to get synchronized especially for this dance..

BTS' I Need You
I always scream in this partㅜㅜ

Red Velvet's Dumb Dumb
That bracelet dance..? is so cool and new..

DIA's On The Road
They have that 'Dudumchit' dance, it's so cuteㅎㅎ

There are a lot of other cool choreographies such as Monsta X's, BTS' Fire, etc, but I didn't put them in this list because I don't have any gif of itㅠㅠ Please tell me the coolest choreographies in your opinion!

[+145][-19]

1. [+95][-7] Seventeen's Shining Diamond! Not a lot of people knows this song since it's not their title song.. The choreography for this song was made by Hoshi, look at their synchronazation, it's so cool..<3

2. [+95][-10] The ending part of Last Romeo is cool, but this is my favorite choreography of Infinite.. The part where they kneel down in 'The Chaser'!!

3. [+89][-8] The choreography for 'DNA' is so freaking cool;;

4. [+45][-0] The scorpion dance.. Kya..

5. [+39][-0] The part of Seventeen's choreography where a member jumps over another member..

6. [+36][-0] I know Last Romeo would be in this list..ㅜㅜ




7. [+26][-1] Seventeen's Shining Diamond..

8. [+24][-0] I Need You

9. [+22][-0] I personally think this dance is so cool..ㅜㅜ

10. [+19][-0] The part where they stomp their feet like thisㅎㅎ So kawaii..

11. [+19][-0] Shining Diamond..

12. [+17][-1] I really like the part where they suddenly fall down their knees..ㅜㅜ

13. [+17][-0] They are so synchronized in 'Very Nice' choreography.. I like it so muchㅠㅠㅠ

14. [+16][-0] Mansaereu Mansaereu Mansaereu Yeah

15. [+15][-0] Bangtan's Save Me.. The dance somehow has a vague vibes on it..



trazy.com