Klook.com

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

, ,

Compilations of hair color that Irene has tried

Pink Two-tone

Black

Blonde

Light brown

Dark brown

Faded brown

Grapefruit color



Purple


-She suits every hair colors without any exceptions..

-Purplepurple..

-This girl is seriously so gorgeous..

-Her black hair was legendary..

-I personally like her with dark hair and purple hair so much..

-Faded brown..ㅜㅜ

-She looks pretty in every hair colors she has tried so far..

-There's no color that doesn't suit her..

-If you say Irene, the first image that pops up in my mind is her light skin-tone, red lips, and blonde or.. light brown hair..? She looks like a doll..

-Pink two-tone suits her the best.. Pink two-tone..

-She looks the best with that pink two-tone hair.. Her early debut days..

-She looks pretty with every hair colors, but in my opinion.. She looks the best with that purple hair..

-Black hair suits her the best..

-She looks the prettiest with that dark brown hair, in my opinion..

-She's so freaking beautiful..

-Two-tone.. Kya..

-She looks pretty with all of them, but pink two-tone is still the best hair color for me..

-..?? There's no hair color that doesn't suit her..ㅠㅠㅠ She looks so beautiful..

-Blonde and grapefruit color<3

-Black and purple<3

-Whoa.. She's so gorgeous..

-I'm not sure since the gifs that the OP inserted here were heavily edited, but pink two-tone looks the best..

-Bae Joohyun is the best..

-Our Hyunie looks good in everything..

-Hyunie's face saves those hair colors..

-Unnie.. I love you..

-I want to see if there's any ugly picture of her in the internet..

-Whoa.. She's so pretty.. I get goosebumps whenever I see her pictures..

-Pink two-tone, black hair, and grapefruit color<3

-She's pretty no matter what hair color she has..

-All of those hair colors are pretty but dark hair is the prettiest for me..







trazy.com