Klook.com

Friday, September 2, 2016

, ,

A male idol who's famous for being an outcast

is Infinite's Kim Sunggyu, the male idol who's being outcasted from this whole world. 
He's always aloneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


[+223][-10]

1. [+113][-1] He's always like that..





2. [+99][-4] I'm a man but I really like Sunggyuㅋㅋㅋㅋ I also like his song, 'The Answer'ㅋㅋㅋ It looks like he's comfortable with being alone though?ㅋㅋ

3. [+89][-1] He's showing that he's tired using his whole body..

4. [+40][-2] I'm not Infinite's fan but the title is very misleading and it sounds like a hate post.. I came here thinking if this post might be a hate post about my favorite idol.. Can't you edit the title please? There will be a lot of people who clicks on this post with the same thoughts as mine..

5. [+31][-0] I'm not his fan but I find him very likeableㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's exploding with his own charmsㅋㅋ I freaking like itㅋㅋ

6. [+27][-0] What did his groupmates do to him until he's left in that state aloneㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+26][-0] Birthday cakes for this princess are always special..




8. [+25][-0] Sunggyu is indeed always tired and restless.. He will collect all of his energy and uses it all at once on stage..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+24][-0] Concerned Kim Sunggyu..

10. [+22][-0] I freaking like Sunggyuㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com